Optimize marketing performance
By analyzing call sources with call tracking
Free 14-day Trial
Increase return on investment, reduce the cost of attracting clients and increase the number of calls without changing your marketing budget.
Call tracking is a toolkit that lets you know where your customers are calling from.
We aggregate this information and display it in simple, user-friendly dashboards.
- - The tool is easily integrated into your business processes
- - All you need to do is install a simple js script to replace the phone number. We’ll take care of the rest.
We use virtual numbers to track the call sources.
A customer calls the virtual number that you placed in one of your advertising messages.
CallGear saves all the call information and displays it in your personal accoun
CallGear redirects the call to your office number
It takes a split second, the client doesn’t notice a difference, and
you get the opportunity to perform data-driven marketing!
Static Call Tracking
- - Static call tracking enables you to track the source of the call to a TV commercial or any other advertising campaign.
- - For example, you can buy a billboard and place a virtual number on it.
- - After the campaign, you’ll know exactly what the most important marketing metrics were for that campaign: number of calls, Cost Per Lead.
Track call conversions for any
type of online advertising
We also have native integrations for the main advertising systems:
Easy integration with Google Ads account
Easy integration with Facebook Advertising account
Easy integration with Bing Ads account
Track offline advertising performance
You can track the following call sources:
Simply place your virtual number associated with CallGear on these
sources. We’ll tell you which sources work more effectively!
10 Local Numbers
500 Local Minutes
100 Text Messages included