Description of Services
We provide a unified cloud communications platform that offers call processing (including call forwarding, IVR service, group dialing, call back service and call request services), call recording and storage, collection of data, conference call, and call tracking.
How we obtain Information
How we use the information
We use information to understand how to improve our Services, respond quickly and efficiently to your inquiries, assist you with any problems you might have in using our Services, prevent fraud or unauthorized use, comply with law and regulations, properly bill you.
How do we share the information and who do we share it with
We will not share information unless one or more of the following conditions are met:
• We have your express permission to do so.
• We share information among and between our affiliates who will use the information for the same purposes as we do under this Policy.
• We also disclose information to non-affiliated third parties for routine business purposes, for example, to service providers, consultants and other third parties for the purpose of providing Services to you (for example, cloud communication providers and telephony operators as necessary for proper routing and connectivity).
• We may also disclose information to non-affiliated third parties in response to a subpoena, warrant or court order, or as otherwise required under the applicable law or regulations.
• The disclosure is permitted under applicable law.
• The information is publicly available under the applicable law.
• As part of a business transfer or sale of business through corporate sale, merger, reorganization dissolution of similar event as part of our assets or due diligence. For our marketing purpose. The disclosure about users engaged in illegal activity or in violation of our contract with them. We may share information if it has been deidentified or aggregated in a way that does not directly identify you.
Security of Information
To protect Information from unauthorized access and use we use physical, procedural and technical safeguards required under applicable law.
We will share information as described in Section 6 above unless you direct us otherwise by taking one of the below steps. Note that based on the sharing practices above there are certain instances of sharing which you may not opt out. Email us at email@example.com. Request must include company name, address, contact email and telephone number, name of the contact individual, the account number(s) if applicable is for the business entity(ies) opting out. Incomplete information will delay or possible prevent our ability to honor your request. Our system will be updated to reflect your privacy preferences within 5 days following receipt of such request with complete information.
If you have a dispute with us relating to our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a California resident
If you are a California resident and either a Client or Visitor in a private capacity, i.e. solely as a private individual—in other words, not as the member or representative of a company or other organization—you may have the right to receive a free, yearly accounting of: (1) information identifying each third-party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past year, personal information pertaining to you for our direct marketing purposes; and (2) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident who qualifies to receive such an accounting and would like to make one, please email email@example.com.
You must be at least 13 years old to access our website and our Services. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose information about users of our website or Services who are under 13.
If you have any further questions regarding the data we collect and how we use it, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: December 6, 2018