Efficiently track every
request from your site
inbound data in one place and immediately
reply to the client
Improve the quality of processing incoming requests
Form Tracking is a feature that syncs your website and/or social networking services and collects all messages in one place. Process all calls and communication along with additional business-relevant information in your CallGear account.
By connecting Form Tracking, you will instantly improve the quality of processing incoming requests, and minimize the possibility of human errors that occur during processing.
What’s wrong with manually processing requests?
- The longer it takes to respond to a client, the more likely they are to switch to a competitor.
- When requests get lost in your inbox, you miss out on an opportunity to speak to a potential client.
- Requests can be disorganized and difficult to categorize. You may lose the ability to track data and make the right business decisions
How does Form Tracking work?
Add a simple code on your website. Once it’s synced, all requests are stored in your CallGear account.
In addition to the completed form fields (name, email, phone number, etc.), the system also collects:
- The page from which the inquiry came
- The advertising campaign through which the client came
- Additional data specified by your UTM tags: campaign, content, term, source and any others
- The Client ID in Google Analytics
- The country and region of the inquiry
In just a few clicks you can sync customer data, sales and marketing in one place. Link virtual telephony with your CRM and marketing platforms